-->

Pages

Sweet Sarabeth is Here! {Raleigh Newborn & Family Photographer}

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

blog5

blog2

(love this mother-daughter shot)

blog1

blog12

blog11

blog10

blog4

I was so excited to be able to photograph perfect little Sarabeth at just nine days old.  She was an absolute angel and slept through it all.  She even slept through big brother Palmer crawling all around her : )  Sarabeth and Palmer (16 months) are so lucky to have each other and be so close in age…I know they will be the best of friends!  We had a little trouble getting a shot with Palmer holding her, but I actually loved this last image of him crawling beside her, because it’s so…real. Palmer, the busy toddler, and Sarabeth, the sleeping newborn.  That is what' it’s really like now…and I love it when photographs remind us of what is real.

McWilliams family, thank you for having me over to photograph your perfect baby girl.  I can’t wait to look through the rest of the images! : )

No comments: