-->

Pages

For Time and Eternity…Julie & Morgan’s Preview! {Raleigh LDS Temple Wedding Photographer}

Friday, July 29, 2011

blog2

blog11

blog5

blog7

blog3

blog12

blog4

blog10

blog9

blog8

One of the most beautiful doctrines of my faith is that we believe that marriage does not have to end at death.  When preformed under proper authority in the Temple,  families can be united throughout eternity!  I am always excited when people choose to be sealed in the Temple, and so when I first received an email from Julie about photographing  her and Morgan after their Sealing, I was thrilled!  I usually photograph families with little kids (which I love, obviously) but it was fun to photograph people my own age today…and in this heat, it was nice not to have to chase anyone around!  : )

Julie and Morgan are so in love and were so much fun to photograph!  Collectively they have a pretty large family, so I was happy that my sister-in-law Jenna was able to assist me today, and help us work through their shot list. (Thank you Jenna!)  Even though it was over 100 degrees today AND their pictures were at 12 noon (ahh, noon day sun…a photographer’s nightmare!) Julie, Morgan, and their family and friends were so incredibly nice and didn’t complain at all…they were all such troopers! 

I have a TON of pictures still to look through, but I wanted to post a small preview for the newlyweds before we head off for vacation.  Julie & Morgan—CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful wedding, and I hope you guys have a blast in Belize!  Thank you so much for having me photograph you on this most special day!

No comments: