-->

Pages

Party with the Pratts! {Durham Family Photographer}

Saturday, August 20, 2011

blog6

blog10

blog8

blog11

blog4

blog1

blog2

I had so much fun spending the morning with the Pratt family this weekend.  We met up bright and early at a park that they frequent often, and I couldn’t have picked a better spot.  Lots of green grass, tall trees and  plenty of room to run!  And I have to say, I was loving the outfit combinations that Jessica chose.  It’s okay not to match…I thought the stripes, together with the boys’ outfits looked fabulous together!

Anyways, big brother Payton(2 yrs.) was adorable and energetic…not particularly interested in being photographed haha, but you’d never know it…we still managed to capture some great moments with him. We wore little Luke (3 months) out…by the end he had fallen asleep in Daddy’s arms…adorable! 

Pratts, it was so fun to see you guys again and photograph your cute family. I can’t wait to send you your disc…there are so many cute images! : )

No comments: