-->

Pages

Clowney Family…with One More on the Way! {Raleigh Durham Family Maternity Photographer}

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

blog2

Perfect belly.

blog4

blog5

blog10

blog3

blog6

Proud big sister-to-be!

blog7

I was so excited when Beth first emailed me about doing a maternity session…and then super excited when she later told me they are having another girl!  I am a fan of the two girl families, obviously : )  When we met up this evening and I saw what they were wearing, I was so excited.  Wardrobe can make such a difference in photos.  I absolutely love the bright colors they chose…it all looked so beautiful with our location.

Beth is right at 34 weeks now, and she is absolutely gorgeous!  They were all such troopers in the heat tonight, too! 

Clowney family, thank you so much for the great session tonight.  Miss Sophie was perfect and you guys are just wonderful.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy…and congratulations! : )

No comments: